Company Secretarial Services
Our Company Secretarial Services team provides a complete range of company secretarial services to in excess of 300 companies, both domestic and international public limited companies, private limited companies and not-for-profit companies.
Our services include:
- company formation
- preparation of company secretarial documents required for the convening and holding of directors’ and members’ meetings
- convening, attendance and taking minutes at directors’ and members’ meetings
- preparation of directors’ and shareholders’ resolutions
- procuring bonds for non-resident directors
- assisting with the procurement Directors & Officers liability insurance
- reinstating companies that have been struck off the register
- registering non-Irish companies with a place of business / branch in Ireland
- compliance services, including carrying out compliance reviews
- maintenance of company statutory books and registers and company seals, and
- preparation and filing of all statutory returns at the Companies Registration Office
In addition, Dillon Eustace’s secretarial company, Tudor Trust Limited, acts as company secretary for many of our clients.