This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here
to remove this notice.
30 September 2010
Brian Higgins to speak at UCITS for Fund Managers Conference on November 8th, 2010
Brian will be speaking at the UCITS for Fund Managers Conference "Understanding Global Opportunities for Your Fund Strategies" on November 8th, 2010 at the Princeton Club, New York City.
Introduction to UCITS Funds: Defining the Possibilities
Topics to be discussed will include:
Definition of a UCITS fund
- Structures, fees and the "stickiness" of money: what goes in, what goes out and how much you get to keep
- UCITS Passport and the benefits of distribution
- Eligible assets and the concept of "transferable securities"
- Investor profiles: what type of investor is attracted to the different fund structures?
Roles and responsibilities of key UCITS players
- Choosing service providers: pros and cons of setting up your own fund, or choosing the "plug and play" option of a platform provider
Investor expectations: can they be met with the more-restrictive UCITS requirements?
- Impact of the financial crisis and reform: why are your clients demanding UCITS?
If you require further information on this please email email@example.com